- Hits: 7043
Choosing an MBA program seems like a difficult process. In actuality, with a little research, the decision is fairly easy. Questions you should ask yourself?
- Is location a factor for you? Are you able to move or do family/work obligations keep in you in a particular area? Are you mobile and want to be able to take advantage of city-life advantages?
- Is business school ranking important to you? Are you interested in benefiting from the brand of a high end university or are you just interested in cultivating your skills.
- Is the focus of the mba program the most important factor? Are you intersted in focusing on a specific niche or field, like IT management or healthcare? Do you need to be familiar with a particular language and/or culture, and going to an international program make more sense?
- What type of program best suits your lifestyle? Are you interested in a traditional full-time program, or do time constraints, like a fulltime job, make a part-time program more appropriate.
- Are you comfortable with untraditional or modern learning models? Would you be open to an online or distance learning program?