iTunes University Business Courses
through the iTunes U app
Apple's free iTunes U app allows you to access courses through your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. You can view videos or listen to audio lectures right from the app. You can also read eBooks and view presentations. While the app is mostly designed as a way to deliver lectures to students, anyone can use it to access educational content, including the following courses from top schools:
- Reflections on Federal Reserve - George Washington School of Business: Former chairman Ben Bernanke's lecture series provides a first-hand look at the inner-workings of the US Central Banking system.
- Building a Business - Oxford University Centre for Leadership and Innovation: A lecture series about basic business skills that covers best practices with an emphasis on the science of entrepreneurship.
- Business Ethics - Darden School of Business, UVA: Lectures about business ethics from Darden professors.
- Negotiating Responsibly - ESSEC Business School: Short instructional videos from ESSEC Professor Alain Lempereur.
- Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning - Entrepreneurs and Experts Podcast Series - Cambridge University: Interviews and lectures from entrepreneurs and experts which provide insights, advice and commentary on current issues and research topics.
Khan Academy GMAT Help
through their new iPad app
Khan Academy's new iPad app includes 96 GMAT videos. Also of interest to MBA students and applicants are videos on Economics, Finance, the Credit Crunch, Currency, Banking and Money, Valuation and Investing, and Venture Capital and Capital Markets.
MBA Android Apps
MBA Skool is a portal for business school students and business professionals that has a highly rated Android app.
WagMob has several mobile and tablet apps for MBAs, including an MBA Reference app, as well as educational apps for Finance, Communication Skills, Project Management, Accounting and Economics.